LAMINATE - COMPLEX - CUT
The RDC rotary die cutting system is modern manufacturing technology for converting components for the mobile phone, PDA, LCD, STN and smart label industries.
The Sysco's RDC machine provides die-cutting and laminating for high and low volume production, while increasing materials economy with precise die-cut part placement and nesting.ADVANCED CUTTING CAPABILITIES
- The RDC machine has high repeatability, making it ideal for long production runs for complex, multi-layer die-cutting and lamination.
- Sysco’s rotary machine performs with high accuracy, at tolerances to +/- 0.1mm (0.004 in).
- The servo driven platform ensures that each cut and lamination is accomplished with precision, allowing for tight tolerances ranging from +/- 0.1mm (0.004 in) to +/- 0.05mm (0.002 in)
- Accurate registration by CCD camera makes it ideal for the implementation of intricate designs over long production runs, closely nested to reduce waste.
- Electronic web tension control ensures precise registration. Repeatability is as high as +/- 0.1mm (0.004 in) (depending on material characteristics).
- The Sysco RDC has five to ten cutting/laminating stations, each capable of handling multiple layers of cut, kiss-cut or lamination.